THE MASTER GUIDES
Learning to read Lenormand can be an enchanting experience.
The key to interpreting with Lenormand’s cards is by reading them in combinations and sentences, which leads to deeper insights and more specific indications than when reading the cards individually. This key feature of the Lenormand deck produces Tableau-style layouts, which involve laying out a (typically large) number of cards and reading them in many sentences and structures.
This means that a single card is read several times over as part of different sentences and structures. This is unlike most other decks and tools, including the Tarot and runes. These master guides are the result of over two decades of Lenormand practice. I sure hope you enjoy them as much as I have creating them for you.
Take advantage of our bundle and get all three Master Guides at 20% off:
- Card Combinations Master
- Card Meanings Workbook
- Handbook Of Layouts
The three guides are designed to work together. Learn the card meanings in depth, in any context, and in combination, with the help of the Master. Develop your own approach with the cards through the many exercises in the Workbook.
Delve into Lenormand layouts starting with simple lines in the Handbook and Workbook, and continue expanding on your layout techniques through advanced spreads, like the extended cross and Grand Tableau, covered in detail in the Handbook.
These are printer-friendly e-books, and the Workbook is fillable.
$100 ONLY $79$79 - GET THE THREE-BOOK BUNDLE
CARD COMBINATIONS MASTER
This is a 438-page e-book master reference for all Lenormand two-card combinations that covers both foundational and advanced concepts of the Lenormand deck. In it, you’ll learn about:
- Card numbers, pips, and symbols, and more.
- Lenormand Reader’s 12 themes and how they help you interpret the cards.
- Card correspondences to make sense of the cards in any context.
- Tips for reading in sentences.
- Introductory layouts, including the classic nine-card portrait.
- Card combination meanings – all 595 pairs!
HANDBOOK OF LAYOUTS
A 418-page e-book reference that covers Lenormand layouts in depth, from simple lines all the way to the Grand Tableau. It covers the deck’s fundamentals, keys for asking the right questions, and tips for doing effective readings. You’ll learn about:
- Deck fundamentals including card components, themes, and correspondences.
- Interpretation techniques like summing up, combining, and others.
- Simple, yes/no, past-present-future, and multi-questions layouts.
- The nine-card portrait and extended cross.
- The Grand and mini Tableaus and their versions.
- Life overview spreads like the astroclock, astro-mapping, and Bagua spreads.
CARD MEANINGS WORKBOOK
This handy companion to the Master and Handbook builds your own intuition and understanding of the cards. Its step by step approach walks you from learning card basics to reading them in sentences. This 430-page, fillable e-book is a practice manual that covers exercises and practices to:
- Select a deck, learn about the Red Owl, Blue Owl, and modern decks.
- Learn card fundamentals like card components, effects, general meanings, and themes.
- Delve deeper into a card’s meaning.
- Discover card combinations through an easy method based on card effects.
- Practice spreads including short spreads, the nine-card portrait, and daily card reading.